Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen v5.17.20 (beta) Released!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2012

      Deadline for last commits for Data Team Monkeys is MONDAY. I'd say Saturday is the deadline for Data
      Sets as we need to still go through a review process with the License and Data. Address any issues
      that may arise and then get it in.

      I'm already committed to fixing bugs and working on another data set. Someone else would need to
      step up and get it worked on now