Re: [pcgen] GenCon 2013

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012

      We should distribute sample characters with PCGen to give an idea of the
      capabilities. We could have a donation step where the contributor's
      favourite character is included. This would of course need to use our
      normal distributed sources and not infringe trademarks with names.

      On 11/10/2012 8:59 PM Martijn Verburg wrote