Data Flurry... FINAL Week for fixes and Requests

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15 12:37 AM
      Hi Folks,

      So, for those who aren't on the commit lists or the tracker lists, you've been saved from literally
      1,000+ reports in the last few weeks.

      I've had one reliable guy that has been going through Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic, pointing
      out anything wrong or not implemented. Unfortunately, I'm the only one picking these up. I've
      squashed all the most recent reports, but my weekend has come to an end.

      Does anyone with the proper credentials wish to assist?
      I'll likely NOT be doing any major pcgen work all MONDAY. So, this is a chance for someone else to
      step into the gap. I'd also appreciate any Help on Wednesday and Thursday. *Monday till Friday would
      be even better*

      I've opened a master tracker - Implement the Ultimate Combat Archetypes - basically review all the
      abilities that state granting Class Skills, Altering Weapon and Armor Proficiencies and misc
      constant bonuses.

      If you want to help out, please either comment in the tracker or assign yourself (If you're already
      on the team).
      DATA-681 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-681>

      Ultimate Combat - Implement Archetypes <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-681>

      SVN access is a must as you'll want the latest version to not duplicate work that has already been done.

      For this fix up, you're only allowed to mess with the Ultimate Combat book, anything you think needs
      to alter a core class must be told to me and I'll check it out.

      This is our FINAL Push folks, we're entering RELEASE CANDIDATE STAGE in a Week! If you want the
      features or bugs fixed, now is the last opportunity to ask, else you'll be waiting on OOC Set
      Updates to address any bugs and feature updates.