stonelord

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
      here i go again being stupid. i tried to add the stonelors prestige class
      here is the error, and what i put in, it works though??

      java.lang.NumberFormatException: $ ABB:Sld
      at java/lang/Integer.parseInt
      at java/lang/Integer.<init>
      at PlayerCharacter.reputation
      at PCGen.displayClassLevels
      at PCGen.aLevelButton_click
      at com/ms/wfc/core/EventHandler.invoke
      at com/ms/wfc/core/Component.fireEvent
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.onClick
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Button.onClick
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Button.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.SendMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.sendMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.reflectMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wmCommand
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.CallWindowProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.defWndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wmMouseUp
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Button.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/ui/Control$ControlWindow.wndProc
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Window.callback
      at com/ms/wfc/win32/Windows.DispatchMessage
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Application$ThreadContext.runMessageLoop
      at com/ms/wfc/app/Application.run
      at PCGen.main

      CLASS:Stonelord 012345678 8 2 0 None None G G B B WEAPONAUTO:SIMPLE PREATT:5
      PRESKILL:1,Craft=6 PRESKILL:1,Spellcraft=3 PRERACE:Dwarf,Shield Dwarf,Gold
      Dwarf PREFEAT:1,Endurance PRELANG:1,Terran DEF:3,-2 REP:$ ABB:Sld
      1 SA:Earths blood(heald8+class lvl)
      2 ADD:Stone Power(Earth's strength,Earth's Endurance,Earthgrip,Gravity,Earth
      Magic,Earth Shadows,Earth Power,Stoneskin,Summon Earth Elemental)
      3 SA:Stone Shape(as per spell,1/day)
      4 ADD:Stone Power(Earth's strength,Earth's Endurance,Earthgrip,Gravity,Earth
      Magic,Earth Shadows,Earth Power,Stoneskin,Summon Earth Elemental)
      5 SA:Meld into Stone(as per spell,1/day/lvl)
      6 ADD:Stone Power(Earth's strength,Earth's Endurance,Earthgrip,Gravity,Earth
      Magic,Earth Shadows,Earth Power,Stoneskin,Summon Earth Elemental)
      7 SA:Stone Tell(as spell,1/day)
      8 ADD:Stone Power(Earth's strength,Earth's Endurance,Earthgrip,Gravity,Earth
      Magic,Earth Shadows,Earth Power,Stoneskin,Summon Earth Elemental)
      9 SA:Earthquake(as spell,1/day)
      10 ADD:Stone Power(Earth's strength,Earth's Endurance,Earthgrip,Gravity,Earth
      Magic,Earth Shadows,Earth Power,Stoneskin,Summon Earth Elemental)

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
        The stacktrace (that's what the list of function calls you sent me is called) refers to
        PlayerCharacter.reputation, so while PCGen was trying to determine
        your character's reputation it croaked. Looking at your class
        description, you have REP:$ - I can only assume that you meant to
        put a 4 there. Correct that and give it another try - otherwise
        everything you have looks great!

        -Bryan