Re: GenCon 2013

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
      I should have also mentioned that there is still the donate button on Sourceforge

      http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=25576

      Or you can donate directly via Paypal to the following address

      pcgenpaypal@...

      And on the character art We already have an afilliation with a portrait website where we get a portion of the proceeds. This is accessed from the portrait click on the "But portrait from affiliate" button or click below.

      https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=154598&c=ib&aff=154875
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012

        We should distribute sample characters with PCGen to give an idea of the
        capabilities. We could have a donation step where the contributor's
        favourite character is included. This would of course need to use our
        normal distributed sources and not infringe trademarks with names.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 11/10/2012 8:59 PM Martijn Verburg wrote