Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: Noob question about Paizo's ROTRL Pathfinder Adventure Path

Expand Messages
  • pshipley@ymail.com
    Heh, it s a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it s now in for data review so hopefully it ll turn up in the
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
      Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
      >
      > Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
      >
      > > ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].
      > > One bug to fix then will be ready for review.
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pshipley@" <paul_shipley@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...
      > > >
      > > > Cheers
      > > >
      > > > Paul
      > > >
      > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > Hi,
      > > > >
      > > > > Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.
      > > > >
      > > > > Cheers,
      > > > >
      > > > > On 10/10/2012 1:16 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
      > > > > > Yes, that's exactly right. The Anniversary Edition Player's Guide - which is also missing a lot of the various other references I found in the software, notably equipment.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Guess it's time to start learning how to create custom traits. :)
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Thanks for the responses, guys.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Rob
      >
    • Andrew
      Hi, Full Release At revision: 17754 - It s in. Cheers, ... -- Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing) Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin,
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
        Hi,

        Full Release At revision: 17754 - It's in.

        Cheers,


        On 10/11/2012 2:29 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
        > Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
        >> Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
        >>
        >>> ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].
        >>> One bug to fix then will be ready for review.
        >>>
        >>> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pshipley@" <paul_shipley@> wrote:
        >>>> I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...
        >>>>
        >>>> Cheers
        >>>>
        >>>> Paul
        >>>>
        >>>> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
        >>>>> Hi,
        >>>>>
        >>>>> Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.
        >>>>>
        >>>>> Cheers,
        >>>>>
        >>>>> On 10/10/2012 1:16 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
        >>>>>> Yes, that's exactly right. The Anniversary Edition Player's Guide - which is also missing a lot of the various other references I found in the software, notably equipment.
        >>>>>>
        >>>>>> Guess it's time to start learning how to create custom traits. :)
        >>>>>>
        >>>>>> Thanks for the responses, guys.
        >>>>>>
        >>>>>> Rob
        >
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Related Lists
        > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
        > PCGen's Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
        > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
        > PCGen's JIRA Tracker: http://jira.pcgen.org
        >
        >
        > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
        > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
        >
        > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
        > (for new official data source development)
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >
        >

        --
        Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
        Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
        Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Rob Allen
        That s awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I m assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
          That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
        • Andrew
          Hi, Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you d like. And no, adding it to the character will not hose it up . Cheers, ... -- Andrew Maitland
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
            Hi,

            Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you'd like. And no, adding it to the character will
            not "hose it up".

            Cheers,

            On 10/11/2012 6:26 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
            > That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Related Lists
            > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
            > PCGen's Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
            > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
            > PCGen's JIRA Tracker: http://jira.pcgen.org
            >
            >
            > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
            > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
            >
            > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
            > (for new official data source development)
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >

            --
            Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
            Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
            Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Rob Allen
            So, okay. I went here:
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
            • Andrew
              Hi, No, it didn t push in, I ve fixed that. Cheers, ... -- Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing) Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                Hi,

                No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.

                Cheers,

                On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                > So, okay. I went here:
                >
                > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                >
                > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?
                >
                >
                >
                > ------------------------------------
                >
                > Related Lists
                > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
                > PCGen's Mailing Lists and Links: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links
                > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
                > PCGen's JIRA Tracker: http://jira.pcgen.org
                >
                >
                > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
                > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
                >
                > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
                > (for new official data source development)
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
                >
                >
                >

                --
                Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
                Admin Silverback - PCGen Board of Directors
                Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
                Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
                Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Rob Allen
                Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it. Rob
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 12, 2012
                  Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it.

                  Rob

                  >Hi,
                  >
                  > No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  >
                  > On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                  > > So, okay. I went here:
                  > >
                  > > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                  > >
                  > > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.