Re: Noob question about Paizo's ROTRL Pathfinder Adventure Path

  • pshipley@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
      Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

        Full Release At revision: 17754 - It's in.

        Cheers,

        On 10/11/2012 2:29 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
        > Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
        >> Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
        >>
        >>> ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].

      • Rob Allen
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
          That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

            Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you'd like. And no, adding it to the character will
            not "hose it up".

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

                No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.

                Cheers,

                On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                > So, okay. I went here:
                >
                > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                >
                > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?

              • Rob Allen
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 12, 2012
                  Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it.

                  Rob