Re: [pcgen] Re: Noob question about Paizo's ROTRL Pathfinder Adventure Path

  • Rob Allen
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
      Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)

    • pshipley@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
        Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

          Full Release At revision: 17754 - It's in.

          Cheers,

          On 10/11/2012 2:29 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
          > Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
          >> Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
          >>
          >>> ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].

        • Rob Allen
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
            That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

              Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you'd like. And no, adding it to the character will
              not "hose it up".

              Cheers,

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012

                  No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.

                  Cheers,

                  On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                  > So, okay. I went here:
                  >
                  > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                  >
                  > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?

                • Rob Allen
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 12, 2012
                    Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it.

                    Rob