Re: [pcgen] Re: GenCon 2013

  • Rob Allen
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
      Know any artists? Custom character portraits is a perennial favorite. I'd donate some time to do it if I (a) had any time to donate, and (b) thought I was good enough.

      Rob
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
        I should have also mentioned that there is still the donate button on Sourceforge

        http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=25576

        Or you can donate directly via Paypal to the following address

        pcgenpaypal@...

        And on the character art We already have an afilliation with a portrait website where we get a portion of the proceeds. This is accessed from the portrait click on the "But portrait from affiliate" button or click below.

        https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=154598&c=ib&aff=154875
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012
          Hi,

          We should distribute sample characters with PCGen to give an idea of the
          capabilities. We could have a donation step where the contributor's
          favourite character is included. This would of course need to use our
          normal distributed sources and not infringe trademarks with names.

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 11/10/2012 8:59 PM Martijn Verburg wrote