Re: GenCon 2013

  • tripleduck
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
      T-Shirts are the obvious one
      Bumper Stickers
      Patches
      Posters? Nerds like nerdy things like posters of nerdy things! I'd hang it on my wall!

      mobile phone cases with the PCGen logo?

      I know M&M's has some thing where you can have your own image on them. it has to be simple, but M&M's with PCGen written on them would be pretty cool :)

      I'll brainstorm some more.
    • Rob Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
        Know any artists? Custom character portraits is a perennial favorite. I'd donate some time to do it if I (a) had any time to donate, and (b) thought I was good enough.

        Rob
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 11, 2012
          I should have also mentioned that there is still the donate button on Sourceforge

          http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=25576

          Or you can donate directly via Paypal to the following address

          pcgenpaypal@...

          And on the character art We already have an afilliation with a portrait website where we get a portion of the proceeds. This is accessed from the portrait click on the "But portrait from affiliate" button or click below.

          https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=154598&c=ib&aff=154875
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 16, 2012

            We should distribute sample characters with PCGen to give an idea of the
            capabilities. We could have a donation step where the contributor's
            favourite character is included. This would of course need to use our
            normal distributed sources and not infringe trademarks with names.

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 11/10/2012 8:59 PM Martijn Verburg wrote