Re: [pcgen] Noob question about Paizo's ROTRL Pathfinder Adventure Path

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi,

      Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
        I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...

        Cheers

        Paul

      • pshipley@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
          ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149]. One bug to fix then will be ready for review.

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pshipley@..." <paul_shipley@...> wrote:

          > I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Paul
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > On 10/10/2012 1:16 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
          > > > Yes, that's exactly right. The Anniversary Edition Player's Guide - which is also missing a lot of the various other references I found in the software, notably equipment.
          > > >
          > > > Guess it's time to start learning how to create custom traits. :)
          > > >
          > > > Thanks for the responses, guys.
          > > >
          > > > Rob

          <snip>
        • Rob Allen
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
            Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)

          • pshipley@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
              Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                Hi,

                Full Release At revision: 17754 - It's in.

                Cheers,

                On 10/11/2012 2:29 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
                > Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.
                >
                > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
                >> Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
                >>
                >>> ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].

              • Rob Allen
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                  That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                    Hi,

                    Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you'd like. And no, adding it to the character will
                    not "hose it up".

                    Cheers,

                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                        Hi,

                        No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.

                        Cheers,

                        On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                        > So, okay. I went here:
                        >
                        > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                        >
                        > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?

                      • Rob Allen
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 12, 2012
                          Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it.

                          Rob