Re: [pcgen] Noob question about Paizo's ROTRL Pathfinder Adventure Path

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 9, 2012
      Hi,

      No, that version we have is 3.5e with a Pathfinder Conversion. Not any new edition.

      On 10/9/2012 7:59 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
      > However, I am not sure that Player's Guide has been coded at all!
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me (jpg)

      > On 10/9/2012 10:54 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
      >> *Assuming* the OP is referring to the Anniversary addition of RotRL,
      >> page 4 & page 6.
      >>
      >> -- david
      >> Papa.DRB
      >>
      >> My better half and me (jpg)
      >> <https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610>

      >> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcfFekSbHQ&ob=av3e>

      >> On 10/9/2012 10:31 PM, Andrew wrote:
      >>> Hi,
      >>>
      >>> Yes, after a thorough look, it would appear the Campaign traits were
      >>> never coded up. Then I looked
      >>> through the book, and I'm not seeing any.
      >>>
      >>> The exact book name and a page please.

    • Rob Allen
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 10, 2012
        Yes, that's exactly right. The Anniversary Edition Player's Guide - which is also missing a lot of the various other references I found in the software, notably equipment.

        Guess it's time to start learning how to create custom traits. :)

        Thanks for the responses, guys.

        Rob

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 10, 2012
          Hi,

          Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
            I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...

            Cheers

            Paul

          • pshipley@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
              ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149]. One bug to fix then will be ready for review.

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pshipley@..." <paul_shipley@...> wrote:

              > I've got it, not much crunch so will try & get it in tonight (to NFD)...
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Paul
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew <drew0500@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Yes, PCGen doesn't have the Anniversary Edition - first I've heard of till yesterday.
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > >
              > > On 10/10/2012 1:16 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
              > > > Yes, that's exactly right. The Anniversary Edition Player's Guide - which is also missing a lot of the various other references I found in the software, notably equipment.
              > > >
              > > > Guess it's time to start learning how to create custom traits. :)
              > > >
              > > > Thanks for the responses, guys.
              > > >
              > > > Rob

              <snip>
            • Rob Allen
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)

              • pshipley@ymail.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                  Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                    Hi,

                    Full Release At revision: 17754 - It's in.

                    Cheers,

                    On 10/11/2012 2:29 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
                    > Heh, it's a nice easy short set & I happened to need it for my play by mail game :-) Bug fixed & it's now in for data review so hopefully it'll turn up in the main distribution before too long.
                    >
                    > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Rob Allen <allenr@...> wrote:
                    >> Holy crap, you guys are amazing. :)
                    >>
                    >>> ... and first pass is in NFD @ SVN 17750 [NEWSOURCE-149].

                  • Rob Allen
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                      That's awesome. Next noob question: I go into Subversion and grab the tarball from the appropriate folder, I'm assuming. Can I add it to an already-generated character without hosing it up?
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                        Hi,

                        Yes, you can go into subversion and grab it if you'd like. And no, adding it to the character will
                        not "hose it up".

                        Cheers,

                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 11, 2012
                            Hi,

                            No, it didn't push in, I've fixed that.

                            Cheers,

                            On 10/11/2012 8:07 PM, Rob Allen wrote:
                            > So, okay. I went here:
                            >
                            > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/paizo/pathfinder_adventure_path/rise_of_the_runelords/rise_of_the_runelords_ae_players_guide/
                            >
                            > But the folder's empty. Am I doing something wrong?

                          • Rob Allen
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 12, 2012
                              Thanks Andrew, I appreciate it.

                              Rob