Recent Spam

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Sorry about the spam attack. I've removed the offending message from the affected mailing lists.
      I've let the previously member in good standing know that his account appeared to have been hacked,
      and have locked him out from freely spamming the list.

      I'm sure I don't need to remind people never to open links to sites they don't know.

      (Why do Spammers use the same tired tactics knowing how lame they appear???)

      Anyways, my apologies.