Issues with the monk Ultimate Combat Archetypes

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
      I've been using PCGen for a while, but this is my first time posting. Recently upgraded to v5.17.19 and was testing out the various Ultimate Combat archetypes, and it appears that the ones with variant feat progressions (flowing monk, maneuver master, master of many styles, tetori) aren't able to have their proper feat selections/progressions.

      The martial artist monk archetype also doesn't let you select or advance in monk if you're of a nonlawful alignment (despite in the rules being allowed to be of any alignment).
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012

        Please open a Data Bug Here - PCGen's JIRA Tracker: http://jira.pcgen.org

        Ultimate Combat is a Work in Progress, with Community Feedback requested to help finalize it.

        Thanks for the Report.