Re: [pcgen] Familiars

    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 1, 2012

      The only conditional modifier is the Spot Bonus, otherwise they are all on constantly and coded that
      way. James fixed a bug that has been present since 5.17.16 that was ignoring the CompanionMod by
      virtue of a faulty file path to the master.

      Cheers,

      On 10/1/2012 3:17 PM, Chris Chandler wrote:
      > Those are conditional on your familiar being within x distance of you, so PCGen does not grant them.
      >
      > Rick <redavis1701@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hello PCGeners,
      >>
      >> Using PCGen 5.16.17 I created an Elf Wizard (Evoker) with a familiar. I
      >> tried an Owl, Monkey and Toad familiar, but none of the modifiers
      >> granted to the Wizard (per Core Rules) were available. The owl grants
      >> Perception modifiers,the monley; Acrobatics mods, and the Toad: +3 hit
      >> points. Is there something I'm mssing, or has this not been implemated
      >> yet? Any help would be appreciated.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >> Rick Davis

      >> PCGen List File Help:
      >>
      >> PCGen Experimental:
      >> Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Rick
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks for the prompt response. Using 5.7.17 released 9/30/12 seems to resolve the problem (at least or thetod familiar, which grants the additional 3 hp.

        Thanks,
        Rick Davis