Re: [pcgen] Familiars

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Rick,

      On 2/10/2012 8:14 AM Rick wrote
      > Hello PCGeners,
      >
      > Using PCGen 5.16.17 I created an Elf Wizard (Evoker) with a familiar. I tried an Owl, Monkey and Toad familiar, but none of the modifiers granted to the Wizard (per Core Rules) were available. The owl grants Perception modifiers,the monley; Acrobatics mods, and the Toad: +3 hit points. Is there something I'm mssing, or has this not been implemated yet? Any help would be appreciated.

      I fixed a bug yesterday which was affecting modifiers from followers. I
      suspect that is what you are seeing. The fix will be in our next beta
      which should be out this week. You can also try it out from the
      autobuild at http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/

      Cheers,
      James.
    • Rick
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks for the prompt response. Using 5.7.17 released 9/30/12 seems to resolve the problem (at least or thetod familiar, which grants the additional 3 hp.

        Thanks,
        Rick Davis