Re: [pcgen] Re: pathfinder summoner's eidolon in 5.17.18

  • TAYLOR NEIL
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      "Ah yes - "*Max. Attacks*: This indicates the maximum number of natural
      attacks that the eidolon is allowed to possess at the given level. If the
      eidolon is at its maximum, it cannot take evolutions that grant additional
      natural attacks. This does not include attacks made with weapons."

      point taken and I will prod the player to RTFM.