RE: [pcgen] Weird misc modifier penalty

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012

      It's the halflings base speed of 20.

      From the PHB:

      "Your Jump check is modified by your speed. If your speed is 30
      feet (the speed of an unarmored human), then no modifier based
      on speed applies to the check. If your speed is less than 30 feet,
      you take a -6 penalty for every 10 feet of speed less than 30 feet."

      So the halfling gets -6 for low speed (20), +2 racial for a total of -4.

      Barak