Re: [pcgen] New Publisher on Board - Knights-N-Knaves

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012

      Under the PEOPLE section - Below the names of Reporter, Data Monkey and Assigned - You'll see a
      Thumbs UP Symbol next to the word 'Vote' (0) and 'Watchers' (0).

      You click the Thumb Up or the word VOTE and it'll log your name as voting for it.

      The (0) changes to represent those who have voted. Jira only allows one vote per user.

      Get a publisher name, contact email and/or web site to one of the Publisher Liaison's and we'll ask
      the publisher for permission.

      On 9/29/2012 1:19 PM, NeoFax wrote:
      > On 9/29/2012 3:59 PM, Andrew wrote:
      >> Hi Folks,
      >>
      >> Knights-n-Knaves has given us permission to include OSRIC.
      >>
      >> For those that don't know OSRIC (Old School Reference & Index
      >> Compilation) is a call to Ye Olde Days
      >> of 1st Edition Goodness. I think the term used commonly for these is a
      >> 'Retro-Clone'. It's a revised
      >> and updated system released under the OGL.
      >>
      >> As it uses the older stat blocks, it will be trickier to put into
      >> place, but some of us monkeys
      >> enjoy the challenges.
      >>
      >> If you'd like to see this source made reality sooner, please vote for
      >> it here -
      >> http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-148
      >>
      >> Along those lines, any source book you'd like to see sooner rather
      >> than later, please go to the 'New
      >> Source Jira' and vote for the ones you'd like.
      >>
      >> You may use this link to see any Sources that aren't included (Except
      >> the Grandfathered in ones,
      >> I'll fix that shortly)
      >> http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=project+%3D+NEWSOURCE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC
      >> <http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=project+%3D+NEWSOURCE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC>
      >>
      >> --
      >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      > Can I vote more than once? And how can I vote? I don't see a voting
      > mechanism. Maybe one day we can get For Gold & Glory, it is a 2E clone
      > and Castles & Crusades.

    • NeoFax
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012
        On 9/29/2012 4:25 PM, Andrew wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Under the PEOPLE section - Below the names of Reporter, Data Monkey
        > and Assigned - You'll see a
        > Thumbs UP Symbol next to the word 'Vote' (0) and 'Watchers' (0).
        >
        > You click the Thumb Up or the word VOTE and it'll log your name as
        > voting for it.
        >
        > The (0) changes to represent those who have voted. Jira only allows
        > one vote per user.
        >
        > Get a publisher name, contact email and/or web site to one of the
        > Publisher Liaison's and we'll ask
        > the publisher for permission.
        >
        > On 9/29/2012 1:19 PM, NeoFax wrote:
        > > On 9/29/2012 3:59 PM, Andrew wrote:
        > >> Hi Folks,
        > >>
        > >> Knights-n-Knaves has given us permission to include OSRIC.
        > >>
        > >> For those that don't know OSRIC (Old School Reference & Index
        > >> Compilation) is a call to Ye Olde Days
        > >> of 1st Edition Goodness. I think the term used commonly for these is a
        > >> 'Retro-Clone'. It's a revised
        > >> and updated system released under the OGL.
        > >>
        > >> As it uses the older stat blocks, it will be trickier to put into
        > >> place, but some of us monkeys
        > >> enjoy the challenges.
        > >>
        > >> If you'd like to see this source made reality sooner, please vote for
        > >> it here -
        > >> http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-148
        > >>
        > >> Along those lines, any source book you'd like to see sooner rather
        > >> than later, please go to the 'New
        > >> Source Jira' and vote for the ones you'd like.
        > >>
        > >> You may use this link to see any Sources that aren't included (Except
        > >> the Grandfathered in ones,
        > >> I'll fix that shortly)
        > >>
        > http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=project+%3D+NEWSOURCE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC
        > >>
        > <http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&jqlQuery=project+%3D+NEWSOURCE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC>
        > >>
        > >> --
        > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

        > > Can I vote more than once? And how can I vote? I don't see a voting
        > > mechanism. Maybe one day we can get For Gold & Glory, it is a 2E clone
        > > and Castles & Crusades.

        > > PCGen List File Help:
        > >
        > > PCGen Experimental:
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        Here is the author and owner of For Gold and Glory's email: *justen
        (dot) brown (at) yahoo (dot) com and the website:
        http://www.feysquare.com/for-gold-glory
        *

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012

          Sent a request to him.