Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Skill Point Calculations

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2012
      We endeavor to follow the official rules of the source, even if they might be outdated. Looking at
      that page, the comment was made April 2010, and it's now September 2012.

      I can have a PL monkey poke them and see if they put it in an errata update and we missed it.

      Like I said, make a JIRA. We can work something out in the alpha cycle of 6.2. But we're a bit too
      late to alter things for 6.0.

      If you want to make it work without the manual adjustment - Remove the BONUS:SKILLPOOL from the
      human trait, instead change it to 'BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Human Skill Point|TL'

      Create the 'Human Skill Point' Abilitycategory. Make an ability (You can model it from the one I use
      in Eclipse)

      ~ Full Skill Buy KEY:Full Skill Buy OUTPUTNAME:~ Skill Buy Choice
      CATEGORY:Skill Buy TYPE:SkillBuy.FullCost STACK:YES MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SKILL|TYPE=AdeptChoice BONUS:SKILLRANK|%LIST|1 COST:1

      Hope that helps.

      Cheers,