Ultimate Combat - Alpha

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Ultimate Combat has been cleared into the Alpha folder for the next release. It is STILL rough
      around the edges and needs some TLC.

      I'd ask once the new release comes out that those who are using the book, or plan on using the book,
      give the set a test drive. Any features missing or bugs, please let us know. (JIRA is the best
      method to track those changes).

      I can say practically all the archetype powers aren't active - so any you personally are using,
      please let us know. You have till we get to Release Candidate stage to get those fixes in... after
      that, well, you'll be waiting for the 6.2 cycle ;)