Re: [pcgen] Autobuild...

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2012
      Different broken when I click on any character sheet tab:

      Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
      Could not initialize class org.lobobrowser.html.domimpl.HTMLDocumentI
      mpl
      at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.createDocument(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:143)
      at
      org.lobobrowser.html.parser.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:97)
      at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
      at
      pcgen.gui2.csheet.CharacterSheetPanel$RefreshTask$1.run(CharacterSheetPanel.java:194)
      at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
      at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
      at
      java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
      at
      pcgen.gui.PCGen_Frame1$WaitCursorEventQueue.dispatchEvent(PCGen_Frame1.java:2934)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
      Source)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
      Source)

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)