[pcgen] "preview" character sheet

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2012
      PCGen 5.17.16 PFRPG + APG + Bestiary

      the preview character sheet includes hyperlinks for skills, attacks, etc.
      If I click on one of the links, PCGen rolls the skill/attack/... for me,
      in a popup with an OK button.
      When I dismiss the popup with OK, the preview character sheet is thrown
      away and PCGen shows the text:

      companions d20 preview_color_blue.css preview_color_green.css
      preview_color_grey.css preview_color_light_blue.css
      preview_color_light_green.css preview_color_light_grey.css
      preview_color_light_red.css preview_color_light_yellow.css
      preview_color_red.css preview_color_yellow.css preview.css skills summary

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2012
        Please open a Jira, thanks

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 9/16/2012 6:39 AM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
        > PCGen 5.17.16 PFRPG + APG + Bestiary
        >
        > the preview character sheet includes hyperlinks for skills, attacks, etc.
        > If I click on one of the links, PCGen rolls the skill/attack/... for me,
        > in a popup with an OK button.
        > When I dismiss the popup with OK, the preview character sheet is thrown
        > away and PCGen shows the text:
        >
        > companions d20 preview_color_blue.css preview_color_green.css
        > preview_color_grey.css preview_color_light_blue.css
        > preview_color_light_green.css preview_color_light_grey.css
        > preview_color_light_red.css preview_color_light_yellow.css
        > preview_color_red.css preview_color_yellow.css preview.css skills summary

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2012
          Hi Neil,

          Just to clarify - yes those all look like bugs, but each for a different
          project :)

          Preview - CODE
          2H Sword - OS
          Oversized weapon - DATA

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 16/09/2012 9:43 PM David R. Bender wrote