Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen v5.17.17 (beta) Released!

  • Javier Ortiz
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 13, 2012
      I do, just haven't updated it in a while. I'm updating right now. I'll take
      a look at the wiki. Thanks!

    • Javier Ortiz
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 13, 2012
        I haven't tried the UI in a while and I can say it is really smooth. I
        tried creating a new Character and I set to roll the dice and didn't matter
        how many times I did the Strength attribute never got a value different
        than 0.

        Seems like a bug to me.

      • Javier Ortiz
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 13, 2012
          BTW, I used the uisync autobuild.

          On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Javier Ortiz <javier.ortiz.78@...>wrote:

          > I haven't tried the UI in a while and I can say it is really smooth. I
          > tried creating a new Character and I set to roll the dice and didn't matter
          > how many times I did the Strength attribute never got a value different
          > than 0.
          >
          > Seems like a bug to me.

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 13, 2012
            Hi Javier,

            That uisync autobuild is ancient, dating back to February! I'll take it
            down later on today.

            I'd recommend either

            -
            http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.17%20Beta/