Re: [pcgen] Re: [Pathfinder] [Core] [Race] [Vision]

    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 11, 2012

      Uhg, we slipped into LST coding, we really should move this over to the PCGen List File Help
      section. Please follow up over there.

      It shouldn't be cross-polluting, but if it's the case:

      PREMULT:1,[PREVISION:1,Darkvision=30],[PREVISION:1,Low-Light]

      If that works, then you have a bug.

      You may try:

      PREVISION:1,Low-Light,Darkvision=30