Re: Dreamscarred Press Kickstart project

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2012
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Maredudd wrote:

      > Hi Doug,
      >
      > I would say that if they haven't approached you yet they may have other plans. Either that or they are being WAY PRESUMPTIOUS with their stretch goal.
      >
      > Paul G, perhaps the PL team needs to reach out and see what their plans are.

      Jeremy Smith said (http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=2190/finish=20/start=20.html)

      "Alright, I've posted up the $10,000 stretch goal - Hero Lab and PC Gen files! And I'm putting a caveat in that since this is something we've never done before (we've had volunteers kindly do some of it for us on Psionics Unleashed), we may not have it available at the same time as the finished book.

      But, we will create them and get them to everybody who gets the PDF!"

      That's just for info.