Re: [pcgen] DnD 2nd Edition

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012

      Adding 2nd edition is not exactly feasibly, unless you approach a retro-clone publisher using the
      OGL rules.

      I've started working on one such retroclone (OSRIC), but sadly we've not heard from the publisher,
      so I've put it on the back burner. It's a LOT more complex to set up since PCGen Caters to 3rd
      edition mechanics, but it is possible.

      Cheers,