DnD 2nd Edition

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 2:29 PM
      Im sorry for the 2 post instead of one for both questions but I forgot the ask about adding 2nd Ed DnD to PCGen also.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 4:15 PM

        Adding 2nd edition is not exactly feasibly, unless you approach a retro-clone publisher using the
        OGL rules.

        I've started working on one such retroclone (OSRIC), but sadly we've not heard from the publisher,
        so I've put it on the back burner. It's a LOT more complex to set up since PCGen Caters to 3rd
        edition mechanics, but it is possible.

        Cheers,