Re: [pcgen] Chill 2nd Edition

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012

      Yes, as long as the publisher is willing. What you want to do is send along the Publisher
      Information, the requested Book(s) you'd like to see. Then one of the Publisher Liaisons will
      contact the publisher in question and seek permission to include their material in our program.
      After permission is obtained (And there are various levels of permission), you need to have a data
      monkey code it up, or you can submit a set if you've made one.

      Regardless of whether or not we can obtain permission, you are always free to include anything you
      want in your personal copy of pcgen.

      I must confess I've never heard of Chill, what's it about?