Chill 2nd Edition

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Is there anyway to add Chill 2nd Edition to PCGen?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
        Hi,

        Yes, as long as the publisher is willing. What you want to do is send along the Publisher
        Information, the requested Book(s) you'd like to see. Then one of the Publisher Liaisons will
        contact the publisher in question and seek permission to include their material in our program.
        After permission is obtained (And there are various levels of permission), you need to have a data
        monkey code it up, or you can submit a set if you've made one.

        Regardless of whether or not we can obtain permission, you are always free to include anything you
        want in your personal copy of pcgen.

        I must confess I've never heard of Chill, what's it about?