“Deity's” in Alignment

  • masaru20100
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012

      I'd like to know what the value of "Deity's" is used for in Alignment. Selecting this for a cleric doesn't allow selecting domains and some other stuff like channel energy type. What is used for?

      Regards,
      --
      Vincent
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012
        Doesn't it set your alignment to that of your deities?

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012

          Doesn't appear to do anything.

          On 9/3/2012 1:19 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > Doesn't it set your alignment to that of your deities?
          >
          > On 3 September 2012 05:58, masaru20100 <hooya.masaru20100@...>wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> I'd like to know what the value of "Deity's" is used for in Alignment.
          >> Selecting this for a cleric doesn't allow selecting domains and some other
          >> stuff like channel energy type. What is used for?
          >>
          >> Regards,
          >> --
          >> Vincent

        • senseileroof
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012

            > Doesn't appear to do anything.
            >
            > On 9/3/2012 1:19 AM, Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > > Doesn't it set your alignment to that of your deities?
            > >
            > > On 3 September 2012 05:58, masaru20100 <hooya.masaru20100@...>wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> Hi,
            > >>
            > >> I'd like to know what the value of "Deity's" is used for in Alignment.
            > >> Selecting this for a cleric doesn't allow selecting domains and some other
            > >> stuff like channel energy type. What is used for?
            > >>
            > >> Regards,
            > >> --
            > >> Vincent

            Just wondering, do you have a deity selected beforehand?
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012

              This appears to be the same regardless of order selected.