Re: [pcgen] Wiki icon missing and old site

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012

      I'll forward this over to our Web Guru. (Active work is being done to the site, but nothing will be
      visible till we are happy with it).

      Thanks.

      On 8/30/2012 12:29 AM, masaru20100 wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Just wanted to point out that no favored icon are set for pcgen wiki (at wiki.pcgen.org), and it would be better if it was. In fact, it is also the case for pcgen.sf.net and pcgen.org.
      >
      > I also want to point out that www.pcgen.org seems to not have been updated in two years. It might be better to redirect to pcgen.sf.net.
      >
      > Adding a line similar to "<link rel="icon" type="image/png"
      > href="http://example.com/image.png" />" should fix the issue.
      >
      > Regards,
      > --
      > Vincent "masaru20100"

    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
        On 30 August 2012 17:29, masaru20100 <hooya.masaru20100@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Just wanted to point out that no favored icon are set for pcgen wiki (at wiki.pcgen.org), and it would be better if it was. In fact, it is also the case for pcgen.sf.net and pcgen.org.
        >
        > I also want to point out that www.pcgen.org seems to not have been updated in two years. It might be better to redirect to pcgen.sf.net.
        >
        > Adding a line similar to "<link rel="icon" type="image/png"
        > href="http://example.com/image.png" />" should fix the issue.
        >
        > Regards,

        Hi Vincent,

        We are currently working on updaing the website. There has been a
        lack of movement on the website for the last few years due to a lack
        of volunteers, but now we have someone who is helping us with the
        website so we shoudl be seeing some changes and updates shortly.

        It will incorporate much content form the SourceForge site, the
        original pcgen website, plus other information.

        Please be patient as the process is slow work. If you wish to get
        involved in the redesign of the website please join the pcgen web team
        and volunteer your time to help us out.

        > Vincent "masaru20100"

        Anestis.
        --