Are skills being handled correctly? (Class/Cross Class)

  • brentab@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Just curious about how the skills are being handled with respect to
      the skill point maximums for seperate classes. I'm not even
      completely sure what the "correct" way is. :)

      I note that if I take my cleric up to sufficient level to gain
      Shadowdancer (with Move Silently as a class skill), I can now spend
      enough skill points to hit the class maximums for that skill.

      If I then advance Cleric, while it's costing me 2 points to go up,
      the maximums still are based off the Shadowdancer level. Is this
      correct? Seems a little odd (but then again, so would being unable
      to spend any more points in the skill as a Cleric I guess.)

      If this is correct then maybe the label just needs to be
      changed... "Max Class skill rank" isn't quite accurate. No
      suggestions at the moment on what would be more clear.