Re: New Data Monkey in the ranks.

  • tripleduck
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
      > > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to
      > > help work on data sets.
      > Welcome! There's a new chamber in the soul jar waiting for you :-)

      I don't know what a soul jar is, but it made my shivers shiver.

      I look forward to helping with some of the data sets! I've been using PCGen for years, and hacking my own data sets for use with the group I run. I also had started working on my own Ultimate Combat, which is what got me to this place here and now.
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
        On 8/28/2012 8:15 PM, Andrew wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work
        > on data sets.

        Welcome! The more, the merrier!

        DS/DL