Re: [pcgen] New Data Monkey in the ranks.

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
      Welcome! There's a new chamber in the soul jar waiting for you :-)

      On 29 August 2012 01:15, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work on
      > data sets.
      >
      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • tripleduck
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
        > > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to
        > > help work on data sets.
        > Welcome! There's a new chamber in the soul jar waiting for you :-)

        I don't know what a soul jar is, but it made my shivers shiver.

        I look forward to helping with some of the data sets! I've been using PCGen for years, and hacking my own data sets for use with the group I run. I also had started working on my own Ultimate Combat, which is what got me to this place here and now.
      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
          On 8/28/2012 8:15 PM, Andrew wrote:

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work
          > on data sets.

          Welcome! The more, the merrier!

          DS/DL