New Data Monkey in the ranks.

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work on data sets.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
        Welcome! There's a new chamber in the soul jar waiting for you :-)

        On 29 August 2012 01:15, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work on
        > data sets.
        >
        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • tripleduck
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
          > > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to
          > > help work on data sets.
          > Welcome! There's a new chamber in the soul jar waiting for you :-)

          I don't know what a soul jar is, but it made my shivers shiver.

          I look forward to helping with some of the data sets! I've been using PCGen for years, and hacking my own data sets for use with the group I run. I also had started working on my own Ultimate Combat, which is what got me to this place here and now.
        • Doug Limmer
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
            On 8/28/2012 8:15 PM, Andrew wrote:

            > Hi Folks,
            >
            > Let's Welcome B. Kester to our PCGen Team. He's offered to help work
            > on data sets.

            Welcome! The more, the merrier!

            DS/DL