OT: Reaper Miniatures Bones: An Evolution Of Gaming Miniatures

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012
      For those who are not already familiar with it. Reaper Miniatures is currently running a Kickstarter to help get their Bones line of miniatures (high quality plastics) up and running with an expanded selection. Right now the best bang for your supporting dollar is the Vampire level pledge ($100) where you are getting 200+ miniatures covering fantasy and sci-fi. This currently includes 11 Pathfinder Iconics and 9 Pathfinder Goblins with more Pathfinder licensed miniatures on the way.

      And to go with the main pledge level miniatures are a large selections of add on miniatures including many dragons and giants as well as paint sets and miniature cases.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min
    • Jami Lowery
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012
        Lots of great miniatures indeed! I got in yesterday at the vampire level. It's a great deal!

        Jami