Re: PCG File format

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Yosemite Sam" <churcht@b...> wrote:
      > Write a conversion utility in something like perl as a cgi script.
      Then put
      > it on your web site as a service.

      Most likely we'll leave the current loading-pcg file methods in place
      - but when you save it will save in the xml format. The only
      possible wrench in this scenario is if, for some odd reason, we have
      to really monkey with our data-structures to placate xml. I doubt
      this should happen...

      -Bryan