[BUG] Advancing creatures size doesn't seem to work

  • joxtur
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 4:59 AM
      Hi -

      I had posted on the lst group before, but got no response. After some searching, it seems that the size changes from level adjusted creatures got broken sometime after 5.16.4. I can get it to work with that version, but the alphas won't change the size or stats related to size of the creature.

      Is this something that will be addressed for the new version, or is there a work around to get it to work?

      I've been using the following:
      PCGen v 5.17.10 (broken) 5.16.4 (works)
      Win XP Pro SP 3
      java version "1.6.0_23"
      Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode, sharing)

      SRD30 (not 3.5 because one of my mob types is gone and I can't reproduce it properly)
      full SRD loaded

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 4:02 PM

        Raise a JIRA. There was some work done in that area that may have broken it.

        On 8/8/2012 4:59 AM, joxtur wrote:
        > Hi -
        >
        > I had posted on the lst group before, but got no response. After some searching, it seems that the size changes from level adjusted creatures got broken sometime after 5.16.4. I can get it to work with that version, but the alphas won't change the size or stats related to size of the creature.
        >
        > Is this something that will be addressed for the new version, or is there a work around to get it to work?
        >
        > I've been using the following:
        > PCGen v 5.17.10 (broken) 5.16.4 (works)
        > Win XP Pro SP 3
        > java version "1.6.0_23"
        > Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode, sharing)
        >
        > SRD30 (not 3.5 because one of my mob types is gone and I can't reproduce it properly)
        > full SRD loaded
        >
        > Thanks!

      • joxtur
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9 4:49 AM
          I'm not in a position to be able to use that system.

          However, I stumbled across one already open that sounds like my problem: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1127