Meeting notices....

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      As an FYI, the new Yahoo calendar both stinks and is great.

      Stinks: shorter text allowed in the body. Forces you to "set" your
      calendar preferences to your timezone, or it defaults to GMT.

      Great: *If* you set your calendar preferences, both the online and
      meeting notices will be in your time zone.

      If you would like to see what the calendar looks like for you and what
      will be in the meeting notices go to the appropriate link and see. For
      those of us in Eastern USA (EDT), Tuesday's meeting shows 9pm for me,
      which is correct. I got with one of the BoD in Western USA and Canberra
      Australia, and their calendars look fine after setting the timezone as
      appropriate.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)