Data Books in progress

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 2:24 PM
      Hi Folks,

      Cracking the whip time - last call before we enter the beta.

      If the book is almost done but you need an expert hand to take over contact me. Or at least let me
      know what is left to be done.

      We'd ideally like to squeeze in the Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic.

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 8:58 AM
        Hey there Andrew,

        Orcs of Golarion is complete, but I need someone to check it. Do you have
        access to the rules?

        Best,

        Henk

      • merkidemis
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10 11:28 AM
          I've added what I had done for Ninja to Ultimate combat and committed my changes to NFD. A few things are working, like Ninja Tricks are showing up, etc.