Gem customisation

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Greetings,

      I have to say, the customisation for 'gems' in the inventory tab is a bit clunky...

      Selecting any of the various named gems (search for 'gem') then requires customisation, to add a 'gem value' EQMOD, which then gives an *alphabetical* list of costs, from 1 to 999 (with 7999 tucked away 2/3rds of the way through the list, and '2' appearing after 1999...)

      Then, you still have to change the 'name' of the gem to enable the customised version to be created.

      As you can set the cost directly in the customisation window anyway, it seems that the 'gem value' EQMOD is merely there to satisfy the dialogs need for a modifier of some kind to be added.

      Could we just do away with the need for a gem to have a modifier? or could the list of values be replaced completely with an input field?

      I'll raise a JIRA for this too.

      5.16.17, RSRD