Advanced Race Guide

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
      Has anyone started on this yet? I'm looking specifically for the Elven
      Treesinger stuff. If not, I'll code it for my campaign, but it will be
      quite sloppy (hehe)
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
        I've officially started working on it, but I'm only planning to do the
        non-core races, and their alternate racial traits. If anyone wants to
        help out with other parts, that would be great!

        DS/DL