Equipment already exists. Bug?

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
      Hi

      I'm having a strange problem with the latest alpha.

      If I load more than one character, each character has access to it's own
      custom equipment. This equipment doesn't appear in the list of stuff
      available to the other character. If I try to make it again for the second
      character PCGen refuses to accept the custom equipment because it already
      exists. But because it doesn't appear in the list of available equipment, I
      can't give it to the second character.

      If it's going to refuse to accept duplicate equipment then it seems to me
      it should make all equipment that it knows about available to every
      character.

      andrew

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
        Hi Andrew,

        Please open a Code Bug.

        And We've missed ya, any chance you'll be coding? *bats eye lashes*