Re: batch processing and 5.17.16

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 25, 2012
      Greetings,

      Good point, batch converter should perhaps take a path to the pcc rather than the campaign tag, worth a JIRA on that.

      Alternatively or even additionally, as the datasets are defined in the .pcg itself, worth JIRA'ing a request to make the batch converter determine the sources itself and autoload so you don't *have* to specify them...

      Cheers
      Dave