Re: [pcgen] Spell casting prodagy

  • Lonestar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      can> OK,
      can> Here is another problem I am having (I just started digging into this
      can> program)
      can> I am trying to build a charecter for a FR campaign. It will be a
      can> mage/Cleric.
      can> I started out as a cleric (tough choice that) and want to have spell
      can> casting prodagy, since it has to be taken at first level.
      can> The problem is that the program will only allow me to choose it for
      can> clerical spells and I want it for the mage spells.
      can> Acording to the write up and the notes in PCGen you don't even
      can> HAVE to have a spell casting class to take this feat, however when
      can> I try to take it for a fighter I cant.
      can> Sugestions?

      Its right, that kind of functionality is not implemented.
      As a workaround you can keep one feat slot free (the one you would
      usually choose at first level) and then choose Spellcasting Prodigy
      after you got one level of the spellcasting class you want to use it
      for (in your case, wizard).
      Thats the way I do it.

      Lonestar mailto:Lonestar@...