Re: [pcgen] I want to help

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 11 3:45 AM
      It's always great to hear from more people who want to help.

      As others have mentioned, I'm "in charge" of /Ultimate Magic/. At the
      risk of being immodest, I think the only things left for that book are
      things that are particularly tricky, particularly complex, or will take
      a lot of data entry for relatively little gain. If, after looking over
      what's there, you have insight into one of these issues, then great! Go
      for it! Just let me know what you're working on.

      The other books you mentioned (/Ultimate Combat/ and the /Adventurer's
      Armory/) need more work, and might be better (or easier?) to start with.

      DS/DL

      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do