Re: [pcgen] I want to help

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 70 , Jul 11, 2012
      It's always great to hear from more people who want to help.

      As others have mentioned, I'm "in charge" of /Ultimate Magic/. At the
      risk of being immodest, I think the only things left for that book are
      things that are particularly tricky, particularly complex, or will take
      a lot of data entry for relatively little gain. If, after looking over
      what's there, you have insight into one of these issues, then great! Go
      for it! Just let me know what you're working on.

      The other books you mentioned (/Ultimate Combat/ and the /Adventurer's
      Armory/) need more work, and might be better (or easier?) to start with.

      DS/DL

      On 7/9/2012 8:23 AM, guru_scott@... wrote:

      > I'm particularly interested in the Pathfinder data set. I've started
      > working through the tutorials on creating .lst files and I've added a
      > few feats and abilities that I noticed weren't included in the latest
      > release. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I'd like to know if
      > anyone is working on Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat and the
      > Adventurer's Armory. I have lots of free time.

    • oscqr67judtt4aw2pol3zk26mu62p3vsnouoi7ri
      Message 70 of 70 , Aug 9 2:49 PM
        Write a message...