Druid issue

  • wf5174
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      I'm trying to level up my barbarian with a few levels of Druid, everything was fine until I got to the domains. Under the "class abilities" tab, I was able to select my nature bond as "druid domain" and then my druid domain as "Fire." However, when I went to the "domain" tab (which has a check mark) to select my domain (all domains are red EXCEPT fire) I am unable to select "fire", so I am unable to receive the special spells alloted to me due to the domain.

      Some how, I was able to get it selected (by a fluke) while I had a deity selected. It took forever for that to happen, and since I didn't need a deity, I reverted to an early save. I'm now having a very difficult time getting the domain choice.

      Any suggestions would be welcomed. I'm running the Mac version 5.16.4.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012

        This is a known issue. What needs to happen is you need to level up the druid by 1 and then it
        should work. I think after you level it up you can bring the level back down.

        It's something the Coders are trying to resolve.