Volunteers needed for the Webteam

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi all,

      We are looking for volunteers to help us develop the PCGen website.
      Yes, we do have one, but it is pretty much bare bones and needs some
      fleshing out.

      Sure, it's not as glamorous as creating List files or developing Java
      code, but you will help to create a proper web presence for PCGen.

      We are looking for people with Wordpress experience (to help flesh out
      the site), and people who may have PHP and CSS experience and
      knowledge (to help with creating and/or expanding/cutomising the theme
      and various plugins),

      If you are interested please let us know. We have a webteam mailing
      list on Yahoo Groups at
      http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_webteam/ .

      Anestis.

      --
      Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2012
        I'm putting out a second call for volunteers to assist with the website.

        Anestis.

        --
        Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
      • Jami Lowery
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30, 2012
          I have WordPress installation and setup experience, also PHP and CSS. I
          have limited time, but am willing to help.

          Thanks!
          Jami

        • Anestis Kozakis
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30, 2012
            Hi Jami,

            Please sign up for the webteam group that I posted the link to in my e-mail.

            Thanks.

            Anestis.

            On 30 July 2012 19:35, Jami Lowery <jami.lowery@...> wrote:
            > I have WordPress installation and setup experience, also PHP and CSS. I
            > have limited time, but am willing to help.
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Jami

            Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
          • Ben Botwin
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 30, 2012
              Methinks you got the wrong email.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 30, 2012
                Hi Ben,

                This discussion is occurring c\via the PCgen mailing list, which is
                why you are seeing it.

                Anestis.

                --
                Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
              • Henk Slaaf
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 30, 2012
                  Hi!

                  I joined. I have limited time, but have Wordpress experience, PHP, Perl,
                  HTML (in short, web things).

                  Let's see what I can help you with :)

                  Best,

                  Henk