Re: I want to help

  • merkidemis
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 9, 2012
      I may be able to help with Ultimate Combat a bit as well. I am currently playing a Ninja and would like to use PCGen for management, so I can at least do that class and some of the weapons. Plus I really should look more closely at the lst files anyway. Send me a note, Scott!

      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do