Re: I want to help

  • merkidemis
    Message 1 of 69 , Jul 9 11:47 AM
      I may be able to help with Ultimate Combat a bit as well. I am currently playing a Ninja and would like to use PCGen for management, so I can at least do that class and some of the weapons. Plus I really should look more closely at the lst files anyway. Send me a note, Scott!

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "guru_scott@..." <scttmeyer@...> wrote:

      > I'm particularly interested in the Pathfinder data set. I've started working through the tutorials on creating .lst files and I've added a few feats and abilities that I noticed weren't included in the latest release. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I'd like to know if anyone is working on Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat and the Adventurer's Armory. I have lots of free time.
      >
      > -Scott

    • Li-aung Yip ('Lewis')
      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 1, 2015
        Andrew;

        I suspect the fault is partially in the "Get Involved" page on pcgen.org, which doesn't contain much instruction apart from "Please email pcgen@yahoogroups saying I Want To Help."

        Improving that is within scope for the pcgen.org content re-write so it's in my to-do list,

        Li-aung "Lewis" Yip
        Contact details: See http://www.penwatch.net/
        PGP: B729 8435 425B B177 (https://keybase.io/lws)

        On 2 October 2015 at 11:16, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm seeing a trend here... Do we have an automatic message being sent from pcgen? Cause these messages are not helpful to direct volunteers to areas of interest.

        joxborro and nevikj - How would you like to help?

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        On 10/1/2015 6:17 PM, nevikj@... [pcgen] wrote:
        Write a message...