Re: [pcgen] I want to help

    Message 1 of 69 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi Scott,

      If you navigate to jira.pcgen.org > Open the project NewSource you can see the status of those sets.

      I believe other than a little work I did, Ultimate Combat is left unclaimed at this time. I'm not
      aware of anyone currently working on Adventurer's Armory.

      Sign up, (Let me know you signed up and user name) and I'll assign the jira for either one as
      working on by yourself.

      I'm at work, so I'll need to follow up with you later on getting you all situated, but feel free to
      read about the data team (under content) over at wiki.pcgen.org. That has our toys we use and
      standards that team members must meet for sets to be included in the release.

      Welcome aboard. :)

      On 7/9/2012 5:23 AM, guru_scott@... wrote:
      > I'm particularly interested in the Pathfinder data set. I've started working through the tutorials on creating .lst files and I've added a few feats and abilities that I noticed weren't included in the latest release. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I'd like to know if anyone is working on Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Combat and the Adventurer's Armory. I have lots of free time.
      >
      > -Scott

    • Li-aung Yip ('Lewis')
      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 1, 2015
        Andrew;

        I suspect the fault is partially in the "Get Involved" page on pcgen.org, which doesn't contain much instruction apart from "Please email pcgen@yahoogroups saying I Want To Help."

        Improving that is within scope for the pcgen.org content re-write so it's in my to-do list,

        Li-aung "Lewis" Yip
        Contact details: See http://www.penwatch.net/
        PGP: B729 8435 425B B177 (https://keybase.io/lws)

        On 2 October 2015 at 11:16, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm seeing a trend here... Do we have an automatic message being sent from pcgen? Cause these messages are not helpful to direct volunteers to areas of interest.

        joxborro and nevikj - How would you like to help?

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        On 10/1/2015 6:17 PM, nevikj@... [pcgen] wrote:
        Write a message...